Saturday, 25 June 2011

contemplate

Assalamualaikum,

The magic fountain at Montjuïc.

"Evil words are for evil men, and evil men are [subjected] to evil words. And good words are for good men, and good men are [an object] of good words. Those [good people] are declared innocent of what the slanderers say. For them is forgiveness and noble provision". An Nur, 26


Been contemplating if what I decided is a wrong move. Will it cause more harm than good? Hmm. I hope not. It's all in His words. InsyaAllah He'll send you little reminders if you drift away. You just have to open your eyes and look for it. Its everywhere. In everything. Oh Allah the Almighty, keep me strong, set my heart straight. Show me the right way.





______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Turning letter into words and photographs by | F A T I N R A I H A N N A |

No comments: