Friday, 8 July 2011

For once

Assalamualaikm


You gave me the best gift ever : Reality. I guess now would be the right time saying the dream is officially over.
In 2 years time, I'll be saying goodbye to school. In all seriousness, it's about time for me to start paving the path I'd take later on. I used to be someone who knows what I want and how I want it done. Not anymore. Often I wonder where the hell is that girl ? Hmm, the blame is all mine. The decisions I made during the recent years held me back drastically. I want to stop being afraid. Let the future Fatin Raihanna think about them future problems. For now, I need to strive my best for the best. And please people don't make assumptions, never jump into conclusion. I find that what you always assume are most of the times wrong and misleading. Stop being judgmental too. It's never healthy to
consider yourself better than others.


IMG_7827
An old one, from before.

Yes, of course I need to talk, but only to You.


P/s : Who's up for a midnight A&W outing? Publishing an entry wholly on food is not a wise thing to do after having most of the people I met saying how chubby I've been -.-



______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Turning letter into words and photographs by { F A T I N R A I H A N N A }

No comments: