Tuesday, 19 July 2011

Recently

Assalamualaikum.


Falling sick in the middle of a holiday sucks. Cancelled plans and boring days at home. Not looking forward to all that.
The only best part is mom and dad pampered me like crazeyhh! haha. Makes me wanna go all sappy and sick for a long time. Howwwweverrrr, it's useless to fall sick for more than three days. Mesa no crybaby. hik.


Anywayyyyy, here are some of the Jpegs I got from three weeks back.


Van Der Sar


The ninja and the cup. The best 30 minutes ever spend with my brother.

Close enough to start a war.

Went to Putrajaya before Kina flies back to Sydney.

IMG_8636

Malaysia aum!

IMG_8796

I_KL at Urbanscapes

IMG_8830


Balloons!


Close to a month, I've spend such a good time here. It's über hot and I'm all burned out but it's all good with family and friends around. 1/3 of the holiday has ended. Looking forward to the rest.



Till then,

Toods.







______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Turning letter into words and photographs by { F A T I N R A I H A N N A }

No comments: