Assalamualaikum,
Its been quite some time since my last entry.
Though half of it has gone by, it's never too late to wish muslim all around the world Salam Ramadhan right.
Hmm, I feel like joining letters to form words. But most of the things I want to say simply lingers in my mind.
Maybe some time soon.
In my opinion, this version of every teardrop is a waterfall is better than Christopher Martin's. That's something new.
Every siren is a symphony. Every tear's a waterfall.
Herm, think I should say this more often. I feel it everyday, but there are some things that are not better left unsaid.
So to mum, I love you ma. I will always love you. I got your back, you can surely count on me.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________Turning letter into words and photographs by { F A T I N R A I H A N N A }
10 SEC READ The gift of insults
-
Near Tokyo lived a great Samurai warrior, now old, who decided to teach Zen
Buddhism to young people. In spite of his age, the legend was that he could
def...
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment