
*I look bloated in this pic don't I? I wish I can blame the curvature of the lens but no, I am getting bigger. Perhaps my body's getting ready for cold weather. Who knows, maybe this is a blessing in disguise.
Since my arrival about this time last week the weather has been really great! Syukur tak terhingga. Panas terik setiap hari. Angin sepoi sepoi bahasa. Maybe few drops of rain some night, not a single gloomy day. Alhamdulillah. I hope this will last a while longer. I need the sun, at least until I can grab hold of reality.
The picture was taken hours before our departure. With some of my closest friends and their respective family members. If people can pick their own family, they'd definitely be top of my list alongside what I have now. However, if we look it this way, one way or the other, we are all related. I've once read a hadith narrated by Abu ad-Darda' r.a, a muslim who prays for another muslim without the knowledge of the person will obtain the same dua for him from the malaikat. So if we are to pray for someone, don't go around telling them. Likewise with performing ibadah. Jangan rosakkan ibadah kita dengan bercerita kepada orang.
My third year of degree study has officially start last monday. Its not even the end of first week that I have to plan for two big projects with 50 credit hours. Yeap, saw that right. FIFTY. I've completed a list of projects I have a keen interest in pursuing. But the selection is solely upon the coordinator. If I can't get what I want, please please PLEASE let me want what I get.
Here's to my 2nd last year of studying : Bismillahirahmanirrahim.
fin
______________________________________________________________________________________________________Turning letter into words and photographs by { F A T I N R A I H A N N A }
No comments:
Post a Comment