
My first visit to the parliament of Northern Ireland at Stormont Estate. The zapin crew was invited to join the commonwealth day show at the parliament. I was appointed the media girl for the visit. It was a great experience learning new cultures and meeting new people from all over the world. Stormont is beautiful inside out. I've never entered the Malaysian Parliament so I didn't know what to expect. Surprisingly here most of the parliament sessions are open to public. I think it's a very good way to get the citizen aware of the things assemblymen and women discuss about. After all they're serving us right, not the other way around.

The zapin crew. Both my housemates and one of my downstairs neighbour were performing. I can't explain how proud I am to see them having their way around in front of a big crowd. I'm sure the spectators were in awe enjoying our local dance, clapping to the beat of Zapin Johor and Joget Pahang. They deserve to be congratulate, having known how hard they've practiced just to deliver their best.
Awesome job guys!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________Turning letter into words and photographs by { F A T I N R A I H A N N A }
No comments:
Post a Comment