Wazzupppp homies??!!! I feel like writing again today so do bear with the excitement. I've moved into my new home for about 2 weeks. Up till now it has been great. Apart from the fact that this wasn't our first choice, Alhamdulillah it was so much better than the previous house we viewed. It costs us a great amount of money but I believe things happen for a reason. An absolute blessing in disguise perhaps.
Herm, living with two people who loves to cook is pretty scary. Haha don't get me wrong. Its just that sometimes I get the feeling I don't help around that much. They are just too helpful in the kitchen! We have breakfast, lunch, tea, dinner and sometimes even supper. If there is a slogan for houses, ours would be, 'Once you're in, you'll never go hungry'. Since we have two chefs, I decided to be the janitor of the flat. Change the lightbulb, throw the rubbish away, clean the dryer, etc etc, that's my duty around the house. However, there are some perks having housemates that loves to cook. Apart from all the malay delicacies we have each day, I learned how to make marble cheesecake, tiramisu, sambal belacan,and even roti jala. Who would've thought eh. ME, making all these things. My mama must be reaaaaally proud.
That's enough on the food updates. Let's move on to my room. Mine is the one closest to the bathroom and the kitchen. Probably on the topmost floor of the flat. It does get chilly at night, but nothing a 15TOG duvet can't keep warm. Hehe. Loving the bed a whole lot. It's really really really snuggly. Yes, it gets hard to wake up in the morning. Can't imagine winter. I would never wanna go apart with my snuggly snuggly blankie. lol.

Probably the best room tidying I've ever done. It is still this way as we speak. A very very big achievement for someone like me. Got my study table overlooking the window. The xray was actually just for temporary. I wanted the lights to come in but shield me from outside. Can't find anything to stick onto the window at first so I placed the xray there. Looks okay, does the job well. Decided to leave it as it is there. Got the book rack on the left side of the room for free. The previous tenant left it. I like how its sturdy and nice at the same time. The window atop is the only one that can be opened. Need constant climb onto the chair to get the wind in. I love it since it gets really bright to study at day and I can see the sky at night. Plus its not that close to the floor. So I don't feel suffocated. I'm going to build my own home like this someday. With the top window, maybe some shade to keep the lights in at a minimal rate. Malaysia is really sunny. I don't think I want to get sun burned in my house. lol. On the right side of the room is the closet. The racks are too tall for me. What do you expect it was build for the giant europeans. We asians, as I like to call us are petite and cute. haha. There's a sink too in every room. If you're too lazy to go to the bathroom to wash your face or brush your teeth or do anything you do with a sink -.- Still have my shoes in the bucket. Have yet to find the time (and money) to buy a proper shoe rack. On the left there's my telekung and some snacks (Walkers is a must)

This is the wall to the left side of the room. Nothing much, few pictures, postcards, flyers and posters. Going to fill it up from time to time.

Here's a typical view of what I see from where I am typing this. Rows of other houses. Its a quiet neighbourhood during the weekdays but not quite like it on the weekends. The students living on this street loves to party at night. That's not a problem though. That's why we have earphones. Plug it in and we're in a world of our own :)
Oh wow, didn't notice I wrote this long for an entry on my room. lol. I love having friends coming for sleepovers. I believe the question in the end is not how big your house is, its how many people you give shelter under the roof.
Sampai di sini sahaja deco bersama eric. Jumpa lagi di episode akan datangggg :D
______________________________________________________________________________________________________Turning letter into words and photographs by { F A T I N R A I H A N N A }
2 comments:
I love it when you write! :)
Amacam bilik you boleh ada X Ray? I yg amik medic pun takde. Advance betul ni haha.
Oh my, writing a long post takes effort, which I lack most of the time. LOL.
Well, kalau u letak xray macam nerdy medic student pulak kan. Dia sama macam kalau I letak gambar enjin dalam bilik. Hahahah!
Post a Comment