Assalamualaikum,
Into the third year of Engineering degree, what have I learned so far? Herm, let me see. I know F = mA. Maybe one or two laws of motion, the four laws of thermodynamics, some control systems here and there, force and reaction, newton and the short list of what I know goes on (not very far).
What do we actually learn in school? The knowledge we get does it broadens our mind or narrows it to a typical mind set?
Please spend 12 minutes watching this. Then, use whatever mind capacity you have to give it a thought.
Education is not just something we get between the four walls of a school, it goes beyond that.
WAKE UP SMART PEOPLE!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________Turning letter into words and photographs by { F A T I N R A I H A N N A }
10 SEC READ The gift of insults
-
Near Tokyo lived a great Samurai warrior, now old, who decided to teach Zen
Buddhism to young people. In spite of his age, the legend was that he could
def...
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment