
If it's meant to be, then it'll be. Kun fayakun, that's an unbreakable promise.
My hardest part was probably trusting Allah after making a very indecisive decision. Hati akan selalu tertanya-tanya. Berbolak balik. Rasa betul ke apa aku buat ni. Rasa nak ubah fikiran. And most of the time, your social scope won't do any justice helping you out. Notice I wrote social scope instead of friends. They're most of the people you have in your social network but has no significance in your life. So, I've made a decision. Probably the hardest I've made so far. Some might see it wrongly. Some might think otherwise. I've tried explaining it. However understanding something is not as easy as explaining it. To be honest I won't know if the wait is worth it, but I sure know what's right from wrong. Hopefully that's good enough to start with. I am still keeping my promises irregardless of how it turns out, insyaAllah. This is hard on me especially at times like this. But hey, nothing easy is worth having, no?
Semoga pengorbanan kita ini mendapat ganjaran daripada Allah SWT.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________Turning letter into words and photographs by { F A T I N R A I H A N N A }
No comments:
Post a Comment