MasyaAllah. I wouldn't begin how this video affects me. This should be it, this should be the bond we have not only between muslims but the entire human beings. Islam is the way of life, hands down. That is utmost true. But sometimes we drift away, forgetting the bits and pieces, the easy part that makes it all the difference. Lets just say these kind of videos help us remember the life we should lead to be a better servant of Allah. InsyaAllah.
Being so far from home, we go through this first hand in daily basis. Friends are the closest people we have to count on. Honestly, I don't tell my parents the problems I have because them being typical parents, would freak out over the smallest matter. For example, I did not tell them I was suspended from the university recently. Hahaha. (Got that sorted out though and something to strike off from my bucket list. hehe) Living under one roof with people who is so foreign to us must have its downside. Even siblings fight, every children have disagreements with their parents. So what do you expect? Forgive, tolerate, understand and voice any dissatisfaction out. If we're not the kind that can discuss things upfront, it is our lost. Not theirs. If people can stand us being ourselves without much complain, we should do at least the very same. If we think we're so much better than them, trust me, we're not close at being good at all. To point something else out, life here is never easy, we got submission, deadlines, assignments, project, university activities, clubs and lots more going on. With our fluctuating emotions, it gets reaaaaaly bumpy sometimes. But hey, always remind ourself. It's not only us going through all this. Millions more are, god forbids with bigger problems and trouble. So toughen up a bit. Be thankful, stop whining. InsyaAllah, all is well.
It is always good to tell your friends you love them. In fact there's nothing cheesy or corny about that. To my dearly beloved friends, I love you all. As I've always said it, " Ukhwah Fillah ya Sahabat " :)
"Engkau mestilah mencari saudara-saudara yang jujur dan hiduplah di kalangan mereka kerana mereka itu adalah perhiasan di waktu senang dan bekalan di waktu kesusahan." (Sayidina Umar bin Al-Khattab r.a)
May Allah give you barakah :D
______________________________________________________________________________________________________Turning letter into words and photographs by { F A T I N R A I H A N N A }
No comments:
Post a Comment