Sunday, 4 December 2011

In the mist of hails

Assalamualaikum



Winter 2011

Writing hasn't always been my forté but I constantly try my best to write. Herm. Sometimes I hate how people are so nice to me. Makes me feel bad. Worse when I am in no position to control myself to be nice to people. Sometimes I hide myself away. Just wanting some alone time. Sometimes, I hate socialising, talking, laughing or in lament term, mingling around. Some other times, I can't live without the kind touch of homo sapiens. I believe too many sometimes, sometimes is not good. I don't know where all this is coming. Perhaps winter depression is stomping its way into our lives. Perhaps when you hold something inside for too long, it's most likely to eat you up from the inside. One thing I try so hard to hold on to is to accept the things I have no control of. In the most unlikely it will change if it keeps you annoyed. Accept yourself, family problems, university placements, final year projects, friends, few days different in age that makes your wage less, bureaucratic issues, Malaysian political scene etc etc. You get the drift. Enough with the rant. Alhamdulillah, I am thankful with the life I have. It has its ups and downs, but so far, everything is worth it. It is true, what doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger. La Tahzan :)




The real enemy is not the world, the real enemy is within ourself.







______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Turning letter into words and photographs by { F A T I N R A I H A N N A }

No comments: