My spring semester is going to begin this Monday. Its funny how the (more than) one month holiday we had seemed short right when school's about to start. This holiday is probably the first time I stayed home, under the warmth of my 15tog duvet without backpacking across Europe. Luckily, I have one friend that would come all the way across the sea to keep me company.
Oh dear, how do I miss traveling.

Some say traveling is a waste of money. I say true indeed, when you travel lavishly. But if you plan carefully, every penny spend is going to be worth it, insyaAllah. Discovering unique cities. Walking through alleys. Learning different culture. Observing people from different background. Gaining experience worth sharing with others. There are just so many things we can accomplish if we get out of our comfort zone once in a while. And personally to me, the best way to get to know someone, a friend, a stranger, a person is to travel with them. Traveling teach us the meaning of true friends. Friends who are always with us come hell or high water.

Paris, France

Prague, Czech Republic

Bayern, Germany

Giant's Causeway, Northern Ireland

Blackpool, England
Once Umar RA heard a man praising another man. Then Umar asked him, "Have you ever travelled with him?"
"Never," replied the man.
"There is no god but Allah, surely you do not know this men."

Alhamdulillah, I've found my trustworthy friend,in or out of traveling.
Spend a little bit from what we have for self discovery. Travel the world if you have the opportunity, the money, the time.
Look around, enjoy the world Allah has perfectly create. Be astonished with the breathtaking views, learn from the locals, smile and be thankful for you are the chosen one among many to have witness it all.
"Tiga doa yang sangat mustajab, doa orang yang puasa, doa orang yang di zalimi dan orang yang musafir." - Riwayat Ahmad, Bukhari, Abu Dawud.
In the end realise that we are all travelers in this transient world. Wallahualam.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________Turning letter into words and photographs by { F A T I N R A I H A N N A }
2 comments:
ok gambaq kat paris dengan bayern tu sumpah lawa gila gila gila gila gila gila gilaaaaa !!!
Amboi banyak nya gila dia. Haha. Thank you.
Post a Comment