Alhamdulillah, I am back after about 9 months being abroad. If I'm not mistaken this is the longest so far I've been away since I was 12. Truth be told, a lot has changed since the last time I'm home. A great deal of good things have happened so far around me in this academic year. I am happy and content with the way things are going now. I am so ever thankful to those who have been slipping my name in between their prayers all these while. My dear family and friends, I could have never done this alone. May Allah shower His countless blessings upon us. I firmly believe, good or bad, everything that Allah presents to us is for our own best interest, wallahualam.
InsyaAllah, in 2 weeks time I'll venture myself into a new world. So different from the ones I've lived my entire life. It's about time for me to prepare myself facing reality. I hope to learn as much as I could, to share as much as I've learned and to contribute as much as I'm capable of in this short stint. May He ease everything for us.

Having faith in Him, is having faith in His timing :)
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Turning letter into words and photographs by { F A T I N R A I H A N N A }
No comments:
Post a Comment