All my life, I've made many last minute decisions that I came to regret later on in my life. But this one, has got to go into the 'I'm glad I did it' pool!
I did not travel anywhere this summer since Ana and I were both too busy being lazy after the examination ends. So we ended up staying in. We spent our summer this year going to Coldplay, eating fried ducks, watching the entire series of Games of Thrones, falling sick, visiting friends' house and as per usual, constantly be an annoyance to each other. I must say it was quite a busy summer. So I said yes when Ana asked me if I would fill in for her big sister for their trip to Bali.
I got my flight tickets a day before departure. Second time this has happened. Packed my bags quickly and I'm all ready to go!
Paddy Fields right at the back of our villa
Woke up at 5 to ride the small boat in search of dolphins
Chasing dolphins in the Bali Sea!!! Super awesome experience. I think dophins make a cute pet :)
An evening spent cycling all around Ubud. Priceless experience

Soaked ourself in the mini pool after an adventurous night cycling back and forth to the town of Ubud.
Spoilt ourselves with goooood goooood food!
Poolaroid!
White water rafting along Ayung river with them girls.
Kak Cik and Bey eating bebek goreng
Kangawoo Bey XD
Temple by the sea side
Witnessed beautiful sunset and sunrise the entire journey
Picturesque View

Bali ; pekan budaya.

Awesome room :)
I have to thank Kak Shaa for providing us with the complete trip itinerary and booking them beautiful hotels. Bey for being so adventurous and wanting to try new things the entire trip. And definitely thanks to Kak Cik whom love me so much, she wants to take me everywhere she goes. Awh ( puke )
<3
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Turning letter into words and photographs by { F A T I N R A I H A N N A }
No comments:
Post a Comment