Assalamualaikum,
First off, I would like to share a short clip. I think most of my friends have seen it. I find that each time I put it on, I get mixed feelings. I can't really tell you what it is. I can only tell you what it feels like and yes, it doesn't feel good.
The most real 16 minutes and 20 seconds you will ever get.
I'm getting myself reading materials tomorrow. It has been a while since I last immersed myself in a book. Or maybe I should just re-read The Zahir, for the third time. Herm. Somehow, I find it really hard to sleep at night now and no its not jet lag. Its just, oh I don't know what it is.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Turning letter into words and photographs by { F A T I N R A I H A N N A }
10 SEC READ The gift of insults
-
Near Tokyo lived a great Samurai warrior, now old, who decided to teach Zen
Buddhism to young people. In spite of his age, the legend was that he could
def...
4 years ago
2 comments:
cuba try minum warm milk before tucking in.
and i think reading might help too. so i hope u can find a book to indulge urself with.
hope that helps!
Oh thanks! I think eating anything helps. But, its bad for your health. haha.
Post a Comment