Thursday, 14 July 2011

For a friend.

Assalamualaikum


Its not always that I look up to someone from among my friends. Of course I respect each and everyone of them. However this particular one are among the few that earned my highest respect. The saying "tak kenal maka tak cinta" is entirely true in his case. You will never understand the way he acts if you don't know him. You will most probably fear him for being so uptight and all grown up. Though knowing someone takes a lifetime, you will understand his decisions once you get to know him. I guess friends that influence our way of thinking are the dangerous kind. Its up to you though to choose between someone who changes you to the better or otherwise. And this one, changed my perception towards life. He still does.
The best kind of friends are the ones whom accepts us as we are yet helps us to be what we should.


My attempt to find a happy pic of him was to no avail. Haha. Guess it's proven he likes taking emo shots rather than happy ones. This is him, crazy at times.

IMG_9552


He once told me your age has nothing to do with maturity. You can be 20 and act like a kid or 10 but thinks like an adult. Its your pick.


Here's to being 21. Cheers mate =..=






______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Turning letter into words and photographs by { F A T I N R A I H A N N A }

3 comments:

Hafizam Mahat said...

;')

rarye said...

Jangan nak terharu sangat. This entry will self destruct in 3, 2, 1 ....

...


..


.


hahaha

Hafizam Mahat said...

boo... =..=